Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  dasdasd
23431962

Can he go to jail for a misdemeanor?

Customer Question

For James But can he go to jail for a misdemeanor?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 1 month ago.

The punishment for a misdemeanor simple assault (3rd Degree) is up to 1 year in jail or a fine of up to $1,000.

Remember that I don't get credit for doing my job if you do not give me a positive rating. Kindly do so by going to the top of this page and clicking on 4 or 5 stars. Thank you!

Did you see the response I sent? I can't see it. Just in case, here it is

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not received credit for it. Do you need more help? Remember that I don't get credit for doing my job if you do not give me a positive rating. Kindly do so by going to the top of this page and clicking on 4 or 5 stars. Thank you!