Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was hired and fired after 6 hours. Regional mgr. was

Customer Question
I was hired and...

I was hired and fired after 6 hours. Regional mgr. was impressed with my 28 years of success in high level sales. She said to day, I was not the right fit with the team. I had a good first day witha schedule created for the remainder of the month. I was given no notice or explanation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsyls

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Part time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My offer letter was formal and encouraging. I am 72 years old, very young and completely capable to doing this job.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/12/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.