Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I want to ask you If I have case against CP rail. An

Customer Question
I want to ask...

I want to ask you If I have case against CP rail. An incident happened in Red deer few months back that resulted in a suspension for a coach. However, Cp rail never asked me for my side of the story for a month and half later. However they suspended the coach immediately. I was working the whole time and endured a lot of harassments from other employees name calling " Rat, snitch etc..

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I feel that the company mishandled this situation I was left to defend my self every time a took a trip or worked with someone.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union I was a trainee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if I should peruse legal action or not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/12/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

I want to know what options do I have to pursue? Do I have a case against CP rail or not?

I think I see what you mean. So, is your main concern that other employees are harassing you for things that you had nothing to do with?