Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have a question about workplace discrimination based on

Customer Question
good morning, I have a...
good morning, I have a question about workplace discrimination based on sex and race
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: the employment is at will and is full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The job is at a 501-3C. The person in question was passed over for a promotion by someone who was less qualified but white
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/11/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

The job is at a 501-3C. The person in question was a latino woman passed over for a promotion by someone who was less qualified but white

Understood. You said you have a question though. Can you tell me what your question is?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Hello?

Tina, Lawyer