Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I,m a truck driver with a texas cdl and just did my d.o.t.

Customer Question

i,m a truck driver with a texas cdl and just did my d.o.t. physical and was also screened for sleep apnea! that was not suppose to happen! if the ANPRM published on march 10th 2016 at 81 FR 12642 has now been withdrawn by the new administration then their should be no screening for sleep apnea?
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: as i stated its a texas cdl. my company truck is a 2015 freightliner but i dont see what that has to do with my question?
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, the document about the rollback was posted on the federal register on 08/08/17. do i have a case against the clinic for forced screening for sleep apnea.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.
as it was done without consent or required need. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement! Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thanks!