Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Has indiana unemployment laws changed concerning collecting…

Customer Question
Has indiana unemployment laws...

Has indiana unemployment laws changed concerning collecting benefits while receiving a pension from a non base period employer/employment?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Work was done in indiana, however i live in illinois which is where i earned my pension

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Indiana has just changed their web page

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Union

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/11/2017
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

I can not find any change to the laws

if receiving from a non base employer it is not counted as a discount

I am still looking