Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

How much is this service? hawaii, on yelp, massage therapist

Customer Question

how much is this service?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: hawaii
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: on yelp
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: massage therapist accused of sexual misconduct. husband in room beside wife who reports she was violated; other female therapist in room with couple. Therapist and husband did not notice anything to alert of misconduct. Husband is asked before leaving if everything is ok, he says yes, leaves, and then jumps on Yelp and writes a scathing review of business stating that wife was sexually accosted.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 month ago.

Okay, I’m sorry to hear about your situation. What specific questions did you have for me? Also, please keep in mind that you may be asked for a $59 phone call. You are not required to accept it..