Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

How much is this service? hawaii, on yelp, massage therapist…

Customer Question
How much is this...

How much is this service?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

On yelp

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Massage therapist accused of sexual misconduct. husband in room beside wife who reports she was violated; other female therapist in room with couple. Therapist and husband did not notice anything to alert of misconduct. Husband is asked before leaving if everything is ok, he says yes, leaves, and then jumps on Yelp and writes a scathing review of business stating that wife was sexually accosted.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/10/2017
Employment Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Okay, I’m sorry to hear about your situation. What specific questions did you have for me? Also, please keep in mind that you may be asked for a $59 phone call. You are not required to accept it..