Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

A package I mailed August 4th has been lost...How do I find…

Customer Question
A package I mailed...

A package I mailed August 4th has been lost...How do I find it? I tracked the pkg and it says on August 7th it was in transit.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Tracking # 9549011954977216105049

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I mailed another package same day, same place the same day and tthey received it...What else would you like to know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/10/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you contacted the shipping company?

Tina, Lawyer