Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Please I wanted to know how many percent they take out of…

Customer Question
Hello,Please I wanted to know...
Hello,Please I wanted to know how many percent they take out of paycheck ,
How can I calculate itThank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/9/2017
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

how much of what?

Tax of paycheck , how much they take out ?
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

federal, state or both?

Both ? The percentage?
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

NC is 5.75%

Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

.

Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

how much do you make an hour, how many hours

how do you file your taxes

Chat 1:1 with an employment lawyerLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley

I must thank you all for such a positive and knowledgeable Expert in your Employment Law category. She has provided much relief and answers for me in the midst of dealing with a case. I am totally pleased with her customer service and care.

MildredWashington, DC

Excellent direction from Socrateaser to help me preserve and pursue my rights as a proud American who has become unemployed in this messed-up economic downfall. Thank you

Happy CustomerDenver, CO