Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm working for private company in Afghanistan. I am foreign…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm working for...

Hi, I'm working for private company in Afghanistan. I am foreign national, from Europe. Is there a law that regulates the pension for foreign nationals working overseas?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm from Serbia

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It's 1 year contract

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Then after one year I extend it. I have worked before 3 years and now in december it will be 4 years total

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
9/10/2017
Employment Lawyer: Van, Retired Judge replied 8 months ago
Van
Van, Retired Judge

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I believe that I can assist you in this matter. As I understand it you are a Serbian citizen working for a private company in Afghanistan and you want to know if you are entitled to a pension. Whether you are entitled to a pension totally depends on what your employment contract states, if a pension is not specifically stated in your contract then you are not entitled to one. This is a matter you should review with the HR department of your company. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this matter. Good luck!

Van
Van
Van, Retired Judge