Van
Van, Retired Judge
Experience:  Criminal Court Judge
99502111

I'm working for private company in Afghanistan. I am foreign

Customer Question

Hi, I'm working for private company in Afghanistan. I am foreign national, from Europe. Is there a law that regulates the pension for foreign nationals working overseas?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm from Serbia
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: It's 1 year contract
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: then after one year I extend it. I have worked before 3 years and now in december it will be 4 years total
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Van replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I believe that I can assist you in this matter. As I understand it you are a Serbian citizen working for a private company in Afghanistan and you want to know if you are entitled to a pension. Whether you are entitled to a pension totally depends on what your employment contract states, if a pension is not specifically stated in your contract then you are not entitled to one. This is a matter you should review with the HR department of your company. Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this matter. Good luck!