Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Ai have worked as CFO of a credit unio for 14 years all my

Customer Question

Ai have worked as CFO of a credit unio for 14 years all my performance evaluations are excellent . I was placed on suspended leave and the BOD DID NOT provide me with a letter or any explanation as to why I was placed on suspension. It is my experience that the BOD ARE VOLUNTEERS AND CANNOT terminate employee , the Bod can advise but ultimately Irish is up to the CEO TO MAKE EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NJ
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: At will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The CEO is has my back the on thing I did wrong 10 years ago was take a loan against my Ira.. and that was approved by the CEO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 month ago.
What outcome are you seeking?