Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Employer has been changing my time sheets at work and not…

Customer Question
Employer has been changing...

Employer has been changing my time sheets at work and not paying me or my co-workers on time for almost a year. What can I do about this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

WaSHINTON STATE

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/9/2017
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.