Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Wanted to check with someone if I have a work

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** wanted to check with someone if I have a work harrassment/intimidation case with my employer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sure, Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

My original employer "at will"

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do work full time and my PTO and sick time are lumped together

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. Can you provide a concise summary of what's going on with your employer? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

I had some outstanding items to do but had to call out due to my sick daughter. I received emails that were disclosed to my colleagues and subordinates revealing my outstanding items that need to be completed.
No thanks. I do not want to pay an additional fee just yet.

Thank you. I truly wish I could tell you otherwise, but that is not illegal on the part of your employer. This is something that would need to be addressed on a personal level by explaining that you would prefer them to keep these matters confidential. However, since there is no legal requirement of confidentiality in these circumstances, the most you can do is attempt to be reasonable with your employer.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....