Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I guess i am suspended for what reason i have no clue. I

Customer Question

i guess i am suspended for what reason i have no clue. I know i called in sunday and i have a medical note and on monday i called and requested a better vehicle to drive one with air conditioner cause i drive and it states it on my medical note. I was informed to take day off and i was being written up for insubordination i go into tomorrow and was just informed i am not on schedule until i talk to the boss why talk to him when he didnt talk to me monday or any other day i havent talked to him since he hired me
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: part time and no unioin
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats good thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

What is the nature of your medical condition Also, can you clarify what your actual question is regarding this matter? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
had a eye infection and wasn't able to see due to allergies in the apartment we just moved into and i had to get eye drops and creme prescribed by doctor and requested a vehicle that had air conditioner just for the one day that i had left to work for that week and was ignored and dispatch called told me to stay home

Thank you very much. And what is your question please?