Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I need a slander letter asap for a disgruntled employee that…

Customer Question
Hi- I need...

Hi- I need a slander letter asap for a disgruntled employee that is posting things on facebook. Can someone help with that

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?

Allen, Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Actually it is a 1099, not employee

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That I need one asap

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean "you need a slander letter"?