Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need a slander letter asap for a disgruntled employee that

Customer Question
Hi- I need a...
Hi- I need a slander letter asap for a disgruntled employee that is posting things on facebook. Can someone help with that
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?
Customer: Allen, Texas
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: actually it is a 1099, not employee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That I need one asap
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean "you need a slander letter"?

Tina, Lawyer