Ray, Employment lawyer
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
8534270

I have a third-party license with the state of Utah for CDL

Customer Question

I have a third-party license with the state of Utah for CDL the state of Utah is harassing me they have stocked me they have come up on me and scared me and one day they say one thing and they change their mind and say another just depends on the attitude of the inspector or Hitler it is very uncomfortable to work for the state in this position it is hard I have never worked for anybody like this ever in my life I have been working since I was 13 years old so I do have some experience I also have 27 years of experience of truck-driving I have a excellent driving record
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell what questions you have , are they trying to take your CDL or what,thanks