Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have a third-party license with the state of Utah for CDL…

Customer Question
I have a third-party license...
I have a third-party license with the state of Utah for CDL the state of Utah is harassing me they have stocked me they have come up on me and scared me and one day they say one thing and they change their mind and say another just depends on the attitude of the inspector or Hitler it is very uncomfortable to work for the state in this position it is hard I have never worked for anybody like this ever in my life I have been working since I was 13 years old so I do have some experience I also have 27 years of experience of truck-driving I have a excellent driving record
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Can you tell what questions you have , are they trying to take your CDL or what,thanks

Ray, Employment lawyer