Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have a third-party license for testing CDL drivers with

Customer Question
the state of Utah I'm...
I have a third-party license for testing CDL drivers with the state of Utah I'm also employed with another company the state of Utah has been harassing me there is a gentleman named John Holt that tells you one thing is okay and then down the line he decides to change his mind they have tried trying to take my license from me the last time I had a encounter with John Holt he come flying up in a car towards a fuel pump where I was testing a student slammed it into park jumped out of his car I was under the truck listening to the student and he come flying out scared me I injured my neck big bruise then he proceeded to interrupt the test and then told me that I was going to lose my license because I didn't do what I was supposed to do that he told me that I didn't have to do but he changed his mind so now the state of Utah as taking my license and I have no way to get an income I have gone to a hearing once and I am going to go to a other hearing at the Third District Court as soon as they decide to send me a letter letting me know I need help to know if I have rights I feel like I work for Hitler it's very professional of this gentleman to treat people this way I was wondering if I have any rights
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR? Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: We worked just when there was students usually I work weekends from about 12 hours a day and then during the week just depends basically a full-time job get paid by the job
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need help haven't worked since June
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Employment Law
I don't know if I have any rights he harasses me and other testers with our company he also stopped you scared the living crap out of you
I have gone to a hearing by myself I had no idea what was involved I called and asked them what was involved in what I needed they gave me a code of the state rules which I have no idea what it is then they decided to suspend my license and I have an option to go to Third District Court to fight this I don't feel as though that I was treated fairly I've been harassed in my job also injured in my job by these people
9/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me some time to read your facts and type my response.

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

What are my rights with a third-party license with the state of Utah and I need an attorney to go to court with me

For some reason I was locked out of your question earlier but the moderator corrected the issue for me. Do you still need assistance?

Tina, Lawyer