Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Are you real or a bot? no, I bleed, have a heart beat, and

Customer Question

Hi Are you real or a bot?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: no
JA: Unless you give a sliver of your skin for DNA analysis, how would I know you were human?
Customer: I bleed, have a heart beat, and feel pain
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm the Administrator or Executive Director for my company
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the post and I am sorry if the Site's initial contact procedures are confusing. The Experts don't work directly for the Site so we have no control over that procedure. In any event, I am a real live person and can assist you if you will tell me what your legal question is and also give me some basic facts to put it into context. Likewise, I need to know what State this issue is arising in. Thanks