Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Are you real or a bot? no, I bleed, have a heart beat, and…

Customer Question
Hi Are you real...

Hi Are you real or a bot?

Lawyer's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Unless you give a sliver of your skin for DNA analysis, how would I know you were human?

I bleed, have a heart beat, and feel pain

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm the Administrator or Executive Director for my company

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/8/2017
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the post and I am sorry if the Site's initial contact procedures are confusing. The Experts don't work directly for the Site so we have no control over that procedure. In any event, I am a real live person and can assist you if you will tell me what your legal question is and also give me some basic facts to put it into context. Likewise, I need to know what State this issue is arising in. Thanks

Tina, Lawyer