Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Does Alabama have laws that protect an employees job in a

Customer Question

Does Alabama have laws that protect an employees job in a case where the employee goes to management and states that he/she has a problem with alcohol and desires to go to rehab and get professional help to stop drinking
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alabama
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: "at will" sales position, full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is research for a family member, son.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

How many employees does the company have? Also, how long has the employee been working there? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.