How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Bradley Your Own Question
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1060
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Michael Bradley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in Wyoming and was wondering, can my employer demand i

Customer Question

I am in Wyoming and was wondering, can my employer demand i go see a certain doctor for workman's comp claims?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wyoming
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will and fullltime
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: while talking to nurse on phone before they sent me to their doctor, they listened in and also referenced my age
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

to be examined yes they can send you to their doctor

however, for treatment no they can not

in a comp claim they can have their doctor look at you but in the end you have the right to be treated by who you choose

if in doubt retain an attorney you pay nothing out of pocket but they get a percentage of any recovery

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

you are welcome

please rate my advice

while I do not do this for the ratings my compensation is tied to the rating system

thank you

if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
According to Walmart's workman's comp office, I have to go through their doctors and their treatment plans.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

talk to and hire an attorney who will help you

that would be the best plan