Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am in Wyoming and was wondering, can my employer demand i…

Customer Question
I am in Wyoming...

I am in Wyoming and was wondering, can my employer demand i go see a certain doctor for workman's comp claims?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Wyoming

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will and fullltime

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

While talking to nurse on phone before they sent me to their doctor, they listened in and also referenced my age

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

to be examined yes they can send you to their doctor

however, for treatment no they can not

in a comp claim they can have their doctor look at you but in the end you have the right to be treated by who you choose

if in doubt retain an attorney you pay nothing out of pocket but they get a percentage of any recovery

Thank you
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

you are welcome

please rate my advice

while I do not do this for the ratings my compensation is tied to the rating system

thank you

if you have any other questions feel free to ask

According to Walmart's workman's comp office, I have to go through their doctors and their treatment plans.
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

talk to and hire an attorney who will help you

that would be the best plan