Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My nurse manager called me in the office and talked badly to

Customer Question

My nurse manager called me in the office and talked badly to me. She accused me of not doing my job, and blamed me for every.bad incident that occurred on my unit for 3 months. I recently made an anonymous report regarding poor nursing care at my facility. Now the mtg is attacking me. PLEASE HELP
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oklahoma
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full time, ST John Medical Center, Tulsa OK
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The manager called in a co worker and accused her of the activity I reported. Mtg then told her that I reported her. The co-worker confronted me at work on Labor day. I reported my concern anonymously online thru the hospital website..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.
I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.
I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.
The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need. I am also happy to continue online.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.
Before we begin a bit more detail would be helpful please.1. Do you have a written employment agreement for a fixed term requiring cause for termination, discipline or demotion?2. Do you believe you were treated differently than other employees due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?