Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work more than 8 hrs without break or anything to eat and…

Customer Question
I work more than...

I work more than 8 hrs without break or anything to eat and was left alone and i couldn't return to work the next day because of tiredness and a terrible head ache but i was told i have to so i went and after a few hrs i got real sick and i was taken to the hospital

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New york

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

I want to know my option on what I can do

Do you happen to know why you got sick? Was it something environmental? Chemical, etc...?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question? Please let me know, because if not, I can request to have it closed.

I no longer need this service pls cancel my acct

Okay.