Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Tina, Re:Verbal FMLA Notification for HR Director. Upon

Customer Question

Hi Tina, Re:Verbal FMLA Notification for HR Director. Upon asking for paperwork to begin leave. I informed her I would return to work tomorrow and also pick up the paperwork necessary. HR Dir. responded immediately that since I did not specify amount of time of medical leave and as such FMLA paperwork be completed by provider within 15 days then we can discuss return. I responded my leave is for Mom's serious condition and placed me on " a involuntary leave" which I took 5 weeks under FMLA. This resulted in a delayed bullying investigation and they will not take me back because I now have a lawyer and they have theirs.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Yes, PA
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: At will and full time 6.5 years
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They won't terminate me and still have me on thir website Gina whelan- South Mill Mushrooms.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your question is?

By the way, you may get a phone call offer. This is system generated, and at this point I don't know enough about your situation to know if I can assist you. Decline the offer if it comes up and we can continue in this chat function.

Are you there?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question? Please let me know, because if not, I can request to have it closed.