Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have been out of work since May 13 and I am having trouble…

Customer Question
I have been out...

I have been out of work since May 13 and I am having trouble getting unemployment. I worked 2 jobs,one job for 10 yEARS AND THE OTHER 13 YEARS

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am out of one job because I got cancer. I am out of the other job because they switched hands and no longer needed me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
9/6/2017
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

were both part time?