lawyerJ
lawyerJ, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
99797752

I filed an EEOC complaint and have obtained a right to sue

Customer Question

I filed an EEOC complaint and have obtained a right to sue letter. I went through the process without a lawyer. I need to obtain an attorney to represent me before an Administrative law Judge. I requested a "Position Statement" from the Agency but they stated they do not give one. What do I do.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Atlanta, Georgia
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I am a full time federal employee. We do have a union and I am covered under the union because I am a GS-12, 2210 IT Security Specialist.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I guess that it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  lawyerJ replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. I'm reviewing your question and will respond shortly. Please note, all information is provided for educational purposes only.

Expert:  lawyerJ replied 1 month ago.

There are a number of pro bono legal clinics in your area that would represent you for no charge. Here is a list of them. Additionally, if you wanted to pay for representation, most employment lawyers won't charge up front and would only take a percentage of what they recovered on your behalf, so that would be an option too. If I've fully answered your question, I'd appreciate a five-star response. If not, please let me know how else I can assist you.