attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years in Employment Law
68197583

I am having trouble with my pension pls see attached, Yes I

Customer Question

Hello I am having trouble with my pension pls see attached
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: Yes I they just keep sending me generic information without any supporting documents
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: In 1996 I left my job on Medical leave. When my husband died SS gave me a paper indicating that I may have a pension...Bon Secour keeps sending generics letters to me and I was apalk
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Apalled that DOL did not request factual and supporting documentation from them. She went with the generic letter.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  attyadvisor replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

I do not see anything attached?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Richmond Memorial which is under the same umbrella as Bon Secour located in Richmond VA
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Employment private hospital

Let me provide a link for local Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in your area that can assist you.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/employment-law-employee/richmond/virginia

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did not respond.

Where are you located?