How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been discriminated against and harassed by

Customer Question

Hi. I have been discriminated against and harassed by employment. I had filed a case but they didn't not fully investigate my case. Can your firm assist me further to handle me case? Note that I work for the federal government.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I live in the states of Maryland and work in the state Virginia but the headquarters of my agency is in the District of Columbia.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I am a full time employee and currently I am not part of the union.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I was misrepresented by a Lawyer that I believe was honest he stated to me "I you take your case further you may get fired." and after I repeated back what stated to be to be clear of what he lied and said he didn't said it therefore I need some who stands behind honesty to defend me and my family. My case was file by me only with the EEO, the lawyer did nothing as far as representing me but yet billed me. I wish you can assist a case against him, too.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.


Thank you for your post, however, as the TOS of the Site state, this is merely an legal information Site. The Experts on this Site cannot personally represent the customers of the Site. So regrettably, unless you have legal information or questions that you want to ask, we cannot assist you and you will need to find a local employment law attorney who handles Federal Government employment issues to assist you.