How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Employment lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 42892
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a reverse discrimination issue. My new assistant

Customer Question

I have a reverse discrimination issue. My new assistant nurse manager is black. I have about 4-5 times been treated xistinctly different by her than black coworkers. I am consiering an EEO compl
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona but I work for the federal government
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Do I need specific dates, I just recently started putting them in writing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I feel I am being retaliated against due to previous accusation from a black coworker that was proven false. It is a union AFGE.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

It would be helpful if you can get dates and plug them in.It makes it more factual and believable.You absolutely can file with EEOC.


f you believe that you have been discriminated against at work because of your race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, youcan file a Charge of Discrimination. All of the laws enforced by EEOC, except for the Equal Pay Act, require you to file a Charge of Discrimination with us before you can file a job discrimination lawsuit against your employer. In addition, an individual, organization, or agency may file a charge on behalf of another person in order to protect theaggrieved person's identity. There are time limits for filing a charge.

You may also want to get lawyer to sue here as well.

Lawyer Referral and Information Service
1(###) ###-####br />

Need an attorney in NYC? Call(###) ###-####/p>

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.