Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

As the HR Director, what employment laws do I need to be

most aware of?...
As the HR Director, what employment laws do I need to be most aware of?
8/11/2017
Patrick, Esq.

Hello and welcome. Your question is extremely general and so it's hard to provide more than a general response. That said, the laws governing sexual harassment and illegal discrimination are important to be aware of, as are the laws governing rest and lunch breaks.

The laws governing overtime and minimum wage, salary exempt classification, and permissible commission agreements are also important to know.

Should you have specific questions about any of these things, I would be happy to assist you further, I would just ask that you open a new question thread to discuss any aspect relating to the details of these laws.

Patrick, Esq.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Legal Discussion by Email + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc. + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer