Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

Contacted my HR department on 3/23/17 with regards to some

Hello contacted my HR department on 3/23/17 with regards ***** ***** concerns I had about my boss. In June when the problems continued and I never got any follow up from HR I contacted them again and was told my complaint "fell through the cracks". I then spoke to the HR director and he told me he would launch a confidential investigation. My boss visited this week and gave me a final warning and was referencing information I shared that I was told would be confidential. I still don't have a resolution from HR and there is a no retialiation policy. Do I have a case and what do I do now?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: NY
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do you mean?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Based on what I just shared do I have a case?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What was the complaint about, was it about discrimination towards you based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin? Was your complaint to HR about violation of some law or your contract?
Have you reported this latest incident to the HR department?

you have asked for a phone call which was accepted, please answer the phone.

Thank you, ***** ***** a pleasure speaking to you.