Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I'm currently off on fmla leave. my employer told me that my…

Customer Question
I'm currently off on...

I'm currently off on fmla leave. my employer told me that my position will change and I will be a floater to cover at different offices because my being off is causing a staffing issue in my department. she wants to relocate me to the furthest office away from my home. I've been with the organization for 20 years and I feel I am being discriminated against because of my disability

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union, full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have an anxiety problem and this change in job description will hinder my recovery

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
8/9/2017
Employment Lawyer: Patrick, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Patrick, Esq.

Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. I am very sorry to hear about the proposed change in job description. What specifically is your question? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Are you still with me?