Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is there any way that I can get representation for a partial…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way that I can get representation for a partial amputation of my big toe? The podiatrist misdiagnosed an infection.

Lawyer's Assistant: When did this happen? What medical records or other evidence do you have?

This happened back in July . I was hospitialized for 2 weeks. I now see another podiatrist, wound care doctor and Infectious disease doctor to manage my antiobiotic therapy. I don't have medical records yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary by state, where did the injury take place?

Dallas, Texas\

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/7/2017
Employment Lawyer: Thelawman2, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

While we cannot recommend specific attorneys or take on representation through this website, you search search on avvo.com for medical malpractice attorneys in Dallas, Texas. What is nice is that website provides ratings for each lawyer so you can see who comes highly recommended by their clients and who has unsatisfied clients.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Who can I talk to about not being charged the $42. I did not get the answer that I expected. I only asked one question.

If you have additional questions, I can keep helping you here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was only expecting a $5 charge. Who can I talk to about not being charged the $42