Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Help me in regards to my job at tmh. I have been there for…

Customer Question
Please help me in...

Please help me in regards ***** ***** job at tmh. I have been there for over 30 years. I feel there's a conspiracy to fire me. Call me at(###) ###-####ASAP please

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is the capital of Florida Tallahassee, there are others who are witnesses to this conspiracy to have me fired.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, not yet. I feel tomorrow is my day of firing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, there are nurses who are aware of this conspiracy to fire me this is been ongoing for over four months.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/6/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Is employer discriminating or violating policy?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.