Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Please help me in regards to my job at tmh. I have been

Customer Question

Please help me in regards ***** ***** job at tmh. I have been there for over 30 years. I feel there's a conspiracy to fire me. Call me at(###) ###-####ASAP please
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is the capital of Florida Tallahassee, there are others who are witnesses to this conspiracy to have me fired.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No, not yet. I feel tomorrow is my day of firing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, there are nurses who are aware of this conspiracy to fire me this is been ongoing for over four months.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Is employer discriminating or violating policy?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.