Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My husband works for a company and while on that job he got

Customer Question

my husband works for a company and while on that job he got hurt but never reported it. He went to doctor and found out he needed surgery on his knee. well he got surgery and he still doesn't feel good. His boss found out abt the whole thing and told him not to worry that his job is secured because of the type of job he does. Then my husband also found out that his boss mentioned it to the main boss and he was like you make sure that what he needs give it to him. We can't lose him. Lately my husband feels that his boss wants to get rid of him because of his attitude towards my husband and because he keeps telling him I can't use u with ur knee pain. my Hubby said he saved them so much money by not reporting it in the first place . He said he didn't report it because at the time he was new and was afraid of losing his job and he thought Injury was just something simple like soreness to his knee. If he gets let go can he sue?
JA: Was the injury or condition documented to management or HR?
Customer: no
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel immediately! I thought it was only 5 dollar charge! No where did it say I was gonna be charged more money until the I sent ? I don't have that money in cars I only had 10 dollars on card! Please cancel!!!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Sorry will opt out here..