Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

If a porn actress under contract refuses to use a device…

Customer Question
If a porn actress...

If a porn actress under contract refuses to use a device that would cause her pain and is forced and must endure that pain for 24 minutes on live cam

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

No this is a friend and she is terrified of what she calls the company and I told her she has a legal right to quit and walk out because what they did is illegal and voids the contract and i have proof of her pain on the video and

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I dont know because her copy is in her safe deposit box at the bank. and the company rules say she cant go anywhere unless they give her permission and someone goes with her. so i told her to call the police and explain the situation and ask them if they could take her but she is scared doesnt she have a legal right to a copy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can they have a contract that basically imprisons someone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Employment Law
8/6/2017
Employment Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 8 months ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

How do you know this "porn" actress?

Have you met her in person?

What state is this in?

What is the actual device that has to be used according to the contract and why does it cause pain?

Please provide me with more details.

I have been chatting with her for about a month as a friend nothing sexual and she has confided in me her regret for getting into the business 1 yr ago at 21 with a 3 yr contract. we are in the state of NJ. An over sized dildo that at sight is obviously much to large for her vagina. She refused to use it and she was told she had no choice. She was on a live camera and in very obvious pain and was made to endure this pain for 24 excruciating minutes. You could see her eyes darting around looking at people who were off camera as she was trying to force this thing inside her. I was yelling at the screen telling her to stop. I had tears in my eyes. I was watching other videos when I came upon this and immediately contacted her and found out what had occurred. When she told me I said what they did to her was illegal and she should leave immediately and see a doctor and then a lawyer. But she is scared to death of what she calls the Company. I told her she may have torn something and she needs to see a GYN right away. They have a clinic there she said and it is only a flesh wound. I told her they are not going to tell you the truth and it is still an injury

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you ever meet this "porn" star in real life?

Did this "porn" star asked you to help her in any way? Such as to send her money, goods, etc...?

How did you find this "porn" actress and how did you end up watching this porn movies ?

I have a copy of the video and I told her she has a solid lawsuit. I asked her why her manager didnt stop this because she knows this is illegal and she said even her manager cant stop the company. they have her brainwashed

Please provide me with the following info:

I dont have any money

6 A

where is my advice and my refund
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to Justanswer! I will be further assisting you with your post.

i dont have any money i spent my last $5 on the other lawyer alex esquire and got nothing no advice

Even if you do not have the money, I will still answer your question. Kindly give me a few minutes to finish reviewing my response and post it for you.

Also, Attorneys here do not get paid until you have actually given a positive rating to their response.

Tina, Lawyer