Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I had mri done an it shows arthritis on my spine, i have…

Customer Question
I had mri done...

I had mri done an it shows arthritis on my spine , i have severe pain been to emergency rooms twice they approve mri of my back which clearly show crippling arthritis on my spine two herniated discs pain clinic is offering a solution but insurance company denied my claim which is a 100 dollar shot i m on a steriod pill when that wears off i off to the emergency room cause the pain is like i got shot in the back .

Lawyer's Assistant: Does the disability limit any major life activities?

Cant work pain is horrible mri an pain doctor an my medical doctor said i have two herniated disc cause by severe arthritis

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just got denial letter today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What can i do i m on a steroid pill when that wears off im back at emergency room this will be the third time so im trying to do something but they denied it. the mri an md doctor an pain doctor all said my spine is bad

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
8/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

you are going to have to appeal for the insurance company to cover the shot

I would have a conversation with your doctor to make sure that they are willing to fight for you for the shot

you can appeal and continue to fight for the shot

cost can not be an issue so insurance company will need to give explanation as to why it was denied