Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

What do I need to do about driving the water at Camp

Customer Question
What do I need...

What do I need to do about driving the water at Camp Lejeune

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in California,but I was discharged to New Jersey.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this retaliation? Or based on race, religion, age, gender, disability, or national origin?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was Honorably Discharged

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
8/4/2017
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Tina, Lawyer