Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I retired from from the Office Subdivision Engineering

Customer Question
My name is***** I...

My name is***** I retired from from the Office Subdivision Engineering Dec,1st, 2015. It came to my attention a worker (Rusty Brooks) committed fraud by submitting a fake High School Diploma when he 1st applied applied for an open Engineering Tech 1 job. He is now classified as an Engineer Technician which is @ least 2 pay scales above his starting job.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you spoken to an attorney or school administrator about this?

I have a letter stating from Bryan Bernard. Personnel Director and the PA stating Mr. Brooks qualifies for the job due to his experience. The job knowledge states an applicant must have background in trigonometry and the ability to run a survey crew. I do not believe trigonometry is offered until the 11th grade. 1. fraud
[frôd]NOUN
frauds (plural noun)
1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain:
"he was convicted of fraud" ·
[more]
synonyms: fraudulence · cheating · swindling · embezzlement · deceit · deception · double-dealing · chicanery · sharp practice · pharming · swindle · racket ·
[more]
 a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities:
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"
synonyms: impostor · fake · sham · charlatan · quack · mountebank · swindler · gonif · snake oil salesman · fraudster · racketeer · cheat · if

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

If I am speaking to the wrong department, please provide me with a contact number & name. I'm writing to you because every year I had to take an ethnics classes based on govt. employment. Thanks, ***** *****:***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Fulltime

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I speak bye phone?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
8/3/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your legal question for us about this situation?