How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 118764
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tina, I am going thru abuse from a govt employee. DHS, they

Customer Question

Hi Tina, I am going thru abuse from a govt employee. DHS, they are with me evaluating me because a doctor (not even my MD) wrote a bogus letter,.HClinton sent CIA. This guy has been sexually aßaulting me or, trying too, also, abusive behaviour with govt issued surveillance equipment. They broke into my apt. took my capsules of medicine put in "implants" and are able to burn me!! What kind of lawyer would take this to court? I worked for MD-Hubbell!!!
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I have moved as police have told me Five times from MA., To VA to NV. I have flesh eating bacteria!!!
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a good person CIA has been with me for six years. Dr who wrote letter was insinuating that I am a druggie! When I asked for a copy of what she sent to SEC of State, Clinton, I was given a "new copy with no mention of SEC of State'voffice showing a bogus charge!!
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Before you can get an attorney to take your case, you need to get to your private doctor and you need to have him scan you for these implants. The reason being is that without the physical evidence of the implants (which have serial numbers and can be traced) the attorney you engage to sue on your behalf would not have the physical evidence necessary to identify the proper agency that they need to sue. Furthermore, you will need to have all of your evidence to produce to the attorney so he can draft a proper lawsuit with the proper causes of action.
Once you have obtained this evidence through your private doctor, you would need a local civil rights law attorney (they are not afraid of going up against the government on this type of civil rights violation) and they will take that evidence and your private doctor's report to file your civil rights violation suit in federal court against the proper agency.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.