Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was hired as Regulatory Specialist 10 years ago. Due to…

Customer Question
I was hired as...

I was hired as Regulatory Specialist 10 years ago. Due to some departmental changes, the Specialist role is eliminated. I was informed today that I will be a Regulatory Coordinator. My grade reduced from 10 to 8, Salary remain unchanged.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

Nothing, I will be meeting with my manager and director tomorrow and discuss about this. I need some consultation. I'm Asia american

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We had two specialists in this department before. The other one just promoted to be a supervisor. The rest were hired as Coordinator.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/2/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.what can I answer for you?