Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have labor law question can you help. Full time. I work as…

Customer Question
I have labor law...

I have labor law question can you help

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Full time. I work as an Emergency Medicine physician assistant for private physician group co reacted by the hospital

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Out scheduale are made 2 months in advance. Last month my employer with no advanced warning eliminated and entire shift with no advanced warning resulting in many of losing significant sums of income for which we where budgeting for. Can an employer do this?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/1/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have a contract guaranteeing you a specific number of shifts?