How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

62, my position at a job for 18 years moved to florida. i

Customer Question

I'M ALMOST 62, my position at a job for 18 years moved to florida. i have put allot of applications for employment in but think i'm getting some age discrimination. i do have some health issues and would like to get disability instead of taking early social security. how can you help me? thank you,
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: i'm in dc
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my unemployment just ran out a couple months ago
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing i can think of, never have been in this situation. worked my whole life
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?