Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

When I went for my appt. the agent told me to get additional…

Customer Question
When I went for...

When I went for my appt. the agent told me to get additional info. Now that I have it, how do I contact her to make a new appt? Just go back or what?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Chicago, Illinois. My appt was at their Palos Hts, office in a bank.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

Whoever the woman was in the office. She was with the TSA I believe.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a UE ID. UXXY-1XR78G and a number of 11115V-enroll

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. She wanted additional info connecting my birth certificate, my marriage, my divorce, my remarriage

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/1/2017
Employment Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good afternoon. Please explain in more details what you were applying for.