Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work in a facility that expects us to maintain a certain…

Customer Question
I work in a...

I work in a facility that expects us to maintain a certain level of productivity which is unachievable unless we shave our actual time spent in the facility. We are all afraid of being fired if o

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

The supervisor is aware and areexpected to maintain productivity as well and take work home or stay longer to finish. They are usually salaried employees.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Part time for me and full for others

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
7/31/2017
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is and also, what State do you work in and are you in a union?

Tina, Lawyer