How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Employment lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 42812
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work for a care provider that I'm sure they are ripping me

Customer Question

I work for a care provider that I'm sure they are ripping me off. My hours never change and I work every day the exact time in time out. Yet my paystubs say different
JA: Were the police contacted? Were any fraud charges filed?
Customer: No not yet because I'm not sure how to go about it or who to call
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: Part time for the entire month I cannot exceed the 37 for 1 client and I have 2. Total 74 hours
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is so much more and if you can direct me to the proper person I would greatly appreciate it.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

Whats state are you in here?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Englewood, CO
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That's where I'm located but the business is located in Denver, CO
Expert:  Ray replied 2 months ago.

File wage complaint here either online or print and mail

Wage and Labor Law Complaint (Employer and Employee Forms)

The Division of Labor Standards and Statistics may assist employees performing work in Colorado with the recovery of earned compensation, and labor law violations. If you wish to file a Wage and Hour Law Complaint with the Division, you must fully complete and submit to the Division a Wage and Hour Labor Law Complaint Form. The form includes instructions on the complaint process and the authority of the Division of Labor Standards and Statistics.

Wage and Hour Complaint Form - Part 1 (online submission)
Wage and Hour Complaint Form (printable)

You may be due sizeable wages and employer can be fined for failing to pay you correctly.Sorry that they did this to you.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.Let me know if you have more here.