Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Unenployment insurance appeal by my former employer,

Customer Question
Unenployment insurance appeal by...

Unenployment insurance appeal by my former employer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorad

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Workered one week short from 15 years,newer had any issues with job.Last year became nightmare.Lost the job

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
7/31/2017
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Can you please tell me more, are they claiming termination was for cause?Was there age or other discrimination involved?