Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was terminated from my company. I received a separation

Customer Question

Hi, I was terminated from my company. I received a separation agreement and release to sign. I wanted to know what my options are.
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: This discussed with the HR personnel
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: Full-time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Could you help me understand a bit more by what you mean regarding your options?

Hello, it’s been awhile since we connected so I wanted to check in with you to see if you had any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with today. Please reply here and let me know. Thank you.