Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I got a warning letter and and dont fully agree to it can

Customer Question

I got a warning letter and and dont fully agree to it can you help me write a warning letter
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: i work as a research assistat and they gave me warning on things that occured in 2 days perios- like data entry and showing up late.
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?