Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I ran out of all my paid benefits due to fibromyalgia, major…

Customer Question
I ran out of...

I ran out of all my paid benefits due to fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder. General anxiety, it was all covered under FMLA. I planned a vacation last September with my kids, we have paid for our plane tickets, beach house and car rental. My boss told me I can't go, so I went above him. Can I take a Leave of absence?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

South Dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will I be charged for this?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
7/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: Taylor, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Taylor
Taylor, Attorney

hi my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to help. if you let me know waht your exact question is, id be happy to answer for you!

Tina, Lawyer