Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

1. Is asking for a meeting, asking why weekly supervision…

Customer Question
1. Is asking for a...
1. Is asking for a meeting, asking why weekly supervision has been canceled when it is part of what is required for licensure stating one is angry about how they have been treated in an investigation and demanding the supervisory note that was to be presented at an investigatory hearing be sent by email immediately --insubordination?2. Employer warns I am disrupting work by sending emails described above and also warns I must not "bring others into the situation during work hours " by which I assume she means not talk with colleagues. Yet, colleagues talk to one another all the time when we do not have clients about just about anything.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
7/29/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your compound question.

Kindly edit and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tina, Lawyer